lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

Turn the page...

This is an entry I should have written as I was still in Spain, or even in Dresden, but you know, packing everything, social compromises, preparation for my trip to Vietnam... all this made it impossible to gather enough time and willing to restart de blog.

Anyway, here I am, and I will like to start the new stage by saying goodbye to Dresden. Do not really know what to say... these have been three wonderful years, probably, the best ones of my life. I am leaving behind thousands of memories, hundreds of places and uncountable friends. However, as the title prays, it is time to turn the page, but the book will still be open. New places, new people, new experiences await, but the past ones will remain.

I don't want to get sentimental, and anyway, the feelings I have about my departure are still too unclear to be written down. I just hope to keep in touch with all the people who had made these years so great, as I do with most of the ones who already left Dresden before me.

Farewell Dresden, hope to see you soon again!!

0 comentarios: