lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

Bloodsucking Little Bastards!!

This is a mosquito I found the other day in my room, ironically hanging from the mosquito net that covers my bed. Luckily enough, I was able to see him (or it was her??) before he/she was able to see me, so I grabbed the RAID tube and sprayed the mosquito before it had even time to think about biting me.
Until now, this is the only mosquito of this size that I have seen here, usually they are only a few milimeters big and do not produce noticeable bites at all. I really hope it stays like this.
Earphone in the picture is shown to allow for size reference.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

o my godness Tanis what's this??
no me esperaba menos del insecot que se atreviese a entrar en tu habitacion para picarte, a ti no te puede picar un mosquito chiquitin a ti tiene que picarte un tigreeee!! Vaya fauna que tienes por vietnam!! un besooo...bonita macro ;)